We can start the process of finding your next place anytime. If you are looking 12 months or more in advance, we can show you the different unit styles and selections that might fit your needs well in advance. If you have immediate moving needs, please contact us as soon as possible so we can have your unit rent ready.
21st Street Lofts
61 e. 21st Street
Chicago, IL 60616
Tuesday through Friday – 10am to 6pm CST
Monday & Sunday – by appointment only
- Call our friendly leasing staff at 312.517.2107.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out any contact us form on www.21stStreetlofts.com.
We have found that it is incredibly helpful to view our web properties before or during the call, to get a visual sense of the unit styles we offer.
Visit the listing of your choice:
- Click the “Apply Now Button” on the apartment listing.
- Click Apply Now
Here are the steps in the application:
- Your contact info
- Where you’ve lived
- Personal information
- Your income (Active students are welcome to apply, just record how the rent will be paid)
- Additional Questions
- Attach documents (Proof of income, ID, or Student ID)
- Pay application fee – $50
- Review and confirm
- We’ll have a response to your application in 24 hours.
No worries, we have virtual tours and a staff that are ready to get you all the possible information to make a transition to McCormick Sqaure a convenient and friendly endeavor.
We do not require a security deposit.
Here is the total cost of moving into 21st Street Lofts:
For example, if the unit is $1195 per month, and you are moving in on April 1st :
Application Fee: $50
Administration Fee: $250
1st month’s rent: $ 1,195 (for example)
(All paid in full before the move-in date)
The total cost would be $1,495 to move in.
No, if you you would like to rent furniture, we can offer some options of 3rd party services.
Our locations proximity to Chicago’s public transportation allows for easy access to North, South, and West commuting. For Drivers, easy access to Lake Shore Drive and all of Chicago’s major highways just around the corner.
The #3 King Drive bus and the #21 Cermak bus makes stops at McCormick Place.
CTA Bus #21, Cermak
CTA Bus #3, King Drive
- Your unit is internet-ready the moment you move in via the free building provided broadband connection. All you have to do is plug in your WiFi router with an Ethernet cord and all your devices will be connected.
- To accommodate those tenants who want the fastest internet money can buy we have wired each unit with AT&T fiber. With connection speeds at 1,000 mb per second you can download 25 songs in 1 second, your favorite 90-minute HD movie in under 34 seconds, or your favorite TV show in under 4 seconds! Your move in packet contains all the information you will need to set up your own account with AT&T. You can bundle additional services such as television and phone line for reduced prices.
- For tenants who want even more options your unit comes equipped with a Comcast line that can deliver internet, TV and phone service. Your move in packet contains all the information you will need to set up your own account with Comcast.